|Entrance to |
The DuPage Children's Museum
- 2 Toots Cafe (Bartlett and Glen Ellyn)
- DuPage Children's Museum, second floor (Naperville)
- Riding the 'L' around the loop
- Illinois Railway Museum (Union)
- Ogilvie Transportation Center
If being an informed voter inspires you to try visit those in the running, one more place deserves your attention. The very next category offers Forest Park's Junction Diner restaurant as a choice for "Best spot for playdate lunches." Yes, this is Chicago, but only one vote per email address will be accepted. Results will be available online in late December.
As a nice incentive, Chicago Parent is offering a chance to win $100 for casting a ballot. Go to their website and make your choices known by Friday, Oct. 18.
|Some of the artwork displayed on the second-floor Trains exhibit|
at the DuPage Children's Museum